MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Dares Wins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 3:35pm by Cabby
Originally posted by ascotinbrandon ascotinbrandon wrote:

OK, here's one for folk to consider. I have a pretty reasonable singing voice, been in a few shows & choirs over the years. Anyone like to join me in getting a Christmas choir up & running: carols on the market square during December, on the station platforms, Aldi & Tesco car parks raising funds for local charities & good causes, maybe liase with the brass band to do a bit with them, etc. Doesn't have to be an any other time of year so no large repertoir required, just the festive stuff we all know & love, carols & songs. Get together for a maybe half-a-dozen rehearsals before hand then give it a go. Possibly don't need an instrument of any kind but if someone that plays is willing to join us?!!  Just a thought. Ermm

CAROL SINGERS

1st meeting Monday 21st 19.30 at the sports centre.

If you cant make it, just say YES here and we will contact you.

Edited by Cabby - 13 Oct 2013 at 11:35am
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 8:25pm by Cabby
Lady P, or anyone else for that would you like to help out at the Christmas Fayre. Sun 8th 4 to 6.30.

we would like someone to man a stall selling the town calendars, we may also need a hand on the drinks stall and hot chestnuts.

PM me on here. Thanks
Lady P View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 9:45am by Lady P
Cabby, I would be pleased to help.  Will possibly need to hang on to granddaughter whilst her mum and dad are carol singing so maybe best bet would be the town calendars but happy to muck in where needed.
Life is not a rehearsal!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123