MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brandon Carnival 2015

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Terry View Drop Down
Website Admin
Website Admin
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Location: Brandon
Status: Offline
Points: 2777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brandon Carnival 2015
    
Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 9:48pm by Terry
Another packed Market Hill and London Road for this year's carnival and parade.

Big thanks to everyone that turned out today.

Here's the photos...
BrandonSuffolk.com - Your website for our town
Back to Top
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian


Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2460
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 10:02pm by Cabby
it doesnt even stop when youre home, unloaded the car, youve still managed to get a good sample of pics up Terry. Nice work mate.
Back to Top
Terry View Drop Down
Website Admin
Website Admin
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Location: Brandon
Status: Offline
Points: 2777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 10:39pm by Terry
Now video editing, might get to go to bed at some point today!

Been a long day but worth it for the 99.99% of people that enjoyed themselves. For the other 0.01%, well tough, you can't please everyone.
BrandonSuffolk.com - Your website for our town
Back to Top
craft cabin View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 166
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craft cabin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 10:42am by craft cabin
If 99.99% of people enjoyed themselves which they did by what i saw then its job done ! Thumbs Up
Picture Framing all hand made here in our workshop,oils,watercolours,drawings,photo's old and new,cross stitch,medals,football shirts,certificates,ect,ect,100s of frames and mounts to choose from..
Back to Top
Pizza View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian


Joined: 11 May 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 1311
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pizza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 11:01am by Pizza
Well done all.   Joe public only sees the final result. they do not see the months of hard work that goes on behind the scenes by the dedicated few....you should be proud of yourselves.
Nil Desperandum
Back to Top
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian


Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2460
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 11:36am by Cabby
as part of the FHDC street collection conditions , i would like to report the bucket collection raised £61-51p( sixty one pounds & 51p) to help fund next years event. Thank you everyone that donated.
Back to Top
Redhead85 View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redhead85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 3:28pm by Redhead85
Brilliant news
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.
Facebook Twitter YouTube Brighter Brandon
Copyright © 2019 Brighter Brandon
Designed and maintained by Terry Hawkins