Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me highlight, thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAVO View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian
Verified Organisation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAVO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me highlight, thank you

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 11:53am by KAVO

Dear all

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to the next networking meeting to be held in the Flower Pot on the 29th June between 7.00pm – 8.30pm. (Supper provided)

The meeting will be a chance to catch up with one another, hear about any new activities happening within the groups, whilst highlighting any new funding opportunities that you need to be aware of.  Also Suffolk Country Council will be in attendance to talk about some new community initiatives that they are going to be putting in place very soon.  

I would also like to take the opportunity to talk to you about the digital switch over that will be happening in November, highlighting the resources in place that can help many members of our community.  For example service providers can apply for a small grant to enable them to highlight the digital switch over to their service users. I will also be on hand to make appointments to come out and talk to groups individually if anyone would like me to.

The Norfolk Wildlife Trust also be attending the meeting to tell all the groups about the many FREE events that they have planned over the year. This includes FREE bus trips out to various wildlife sanctuaries and FREE wildlife sessions they are able to provide your groups.

It would be great to get a good mixture of community groups, service providers and movers and shakers such as councillors at the next network meetings, after all we are all working together for the good of the community and it would be great if we could support one another to reach our goals.

Please spread the word ...

Kind regards and hope to see you soon

Sarah

Brandon Voluntary Forum
 Post Reply Post Reply