MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Report road faults for repair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beavor-bob View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavor-bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Report road faults for repair.

Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 1:48pm by Beavor-bob
http://highwaysreporting.suffolk.gov.uk/ 
An easy tool for reporting road defects, man hole cover rattle, pavement faults & much more.
Map based.
kaz9910 View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaz9910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 5:05pm by kaz9910
I used this only last week, and the very next day all the pot holes i'd reported had yellow paint highlighting them,  they haven't been fixed yet but at least they have acknowledged them 

kaz9910 View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaz9910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 11:42am by kaz9910
Update, the pot holes I reported have still not been fixed and the pretty yellow paint to mark them have worn off in places,
I am now wondering if the council are covered from any claim once they have highlighted the problem.
Beavor-bob View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavor-bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 5:34pm by Beavor-bob
I had two replies. The first one said "They are not ours to repair" - a couple of days later "They are now scheduled to be fixed" But I don't expect the idle lot to fix anything....go on, surprise us!
That's Clowncils for you.....Smile 
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 6:45pm by Keith
repair crew were out along London road this morning.
Army Brat and proud
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 8:23pm by Cabby
after seeing this on April 6th i to reported some rather dangerous ones near RAF Honinton. several other people had and i think there were 5 markers on the map. Did the run again today and yes the council have been.

and painted the edges yellow.
 Post Reply Post Reply