MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Report road faults for repair.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Terry View Drop Down
Website Admin
Website Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:38pm by Terry
Originally posted by Roxy Roxy wrote:

I would like to know why the posts on the grass and junction with Thetford road and Green road have not been repaired or taken away after an accident there over 6 months ago! 
I've been chasing this up through Brighter Brandon and the new sign and posts are now on order. As soon as it is ready it will be installed.
BrandonSuffolk.com - Your website for our town
Beavor-bob View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavor-bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:31am by Beavor-bob
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/car-owner-angry-as-front-wheel-of-audi-a3-explodes-after-hitting-seven-inch-deep-pothole-in-suffolk-1-5010554
It seems Suffolk council's neglect of the roads is widespread. Perhaps we should with-hold some of the road tax until they are fixed? Smile
Lakesider View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakesider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:35am by Lakesider
Originally posted by Beavor-bob Beavor-bob wrote:

Perhaps we should with-hold some of the road tax until they are fixed? Smile
Lovely idea! The trouble is, now It's not the road fund licence it used to be, I doubt it would make any difference apart from maybe getting us nicked!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12