MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CROWN STREET Closed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gearbox162 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gearbox162 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CROWN STREET Closed

Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:00pm by Gearbox162
Crown Street is currently closed. I was in my taxi and saw closed roads on Crown Street. What's going on and how long is it closed for? Closed at shop
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:18pm by Cabby
water leak, so i guess repairs. not sure if theres any yellow paint around it tho.
EJB View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:31pm by EJB
The diversion adds about 50 meters to your trip!!!
www.brandontownbowlingclub.co.uk
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 6:35pm by Keith
Barriers have been thrown to one side along with the cones and people are ignoring the road closed signs and driving straight through.
Army Brat and proud

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gearbox162 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 7:37am by Gearbox162
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Barriers have been thrown to one side along with the cones and people are ignoring the road closed signs and driving straight through.
There was a similar issue that I don't know of I think.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gearbox162 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 7:40am by Gearbox162
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Besides there were parked cars there so they should have left before it happened but while the road will still closed here if they didn't move within a time their drivers would have to become pedestrians for the amount of days of the closure. It opened again on Monday
 Post Reply Post Reply