MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brandon Carnival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brandon Carnival

Posted: 21 May 2017 at 2:28pm by Cabby
Sunday 4th June from 11am on Market Hill

Brandon's biggest annual event returns once again with a Market Hill packed full of stalls, games, entertainment, food and refreshments with the parade taking place at 1pm. Visit www.brandoncarnival.co.uk for details.

Lucycat View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 3:08pm by Lucycat
Looking forward to it as usual. Always a good day and fingers crossed for sunshine!
Shoesec View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian
Verified Organisation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoesec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 5:57pm by Shoesec
What a great day, thanks so much to the committee for all their hardwork, I know it isn't easy but you carry on and do a good job.

Even the sun shone all day again.

Time to go home and have a well deserved rest

Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 6:46pm by Cabby

i so enjoy the carnival, and I know its not all ME ME ME, but if you all want to see it continue then its time to stand up and be counted.

we had numerous comments today about the lack of floats, and local groups not having stalls.

if 2018 is going to happen it needs. a proper committee, a comitment to the parade and our groups having stalls at the very least. So dont just think Oh i had a good day and we will just pop along next year. the planning starts now, and your support is crucial.
 Post Reply Post Reply