MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum is back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Terry View Drop Down
Website Admin
Website Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum is back

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:39pm by Terry
You will have notice that for the last few weeks the forum link was taking everyone to Facebook.

I was attempting to link the two together however this has not been possible.

The forum is now back on the website and I will post highlights from the Facebook version here for discussion.
BrandonSuffolk.com - Your website for our town
Lakesider View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakesider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 8:18am by Lakesider
That's a good move for those like me who do not and don't wish to have, a Facebook account. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

The one thing I did notice, having looked into Facebook as a guest, is how much more activity there is in comparison to this site. I'm still not joining though!

I see the spammers found out even before I did and I log in every day! Can anything be done to prevent this?
Markg View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 11:50pm by Markg
Likewise, glad to see the website forum back. I do Farcebook but unfortunately something that was on this forum was lost on there.
EJB View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 2:17pm by EJB
It would have been nice to have been informed before the event!
www.brandontownbowlingclub.co.uk
trailpixie View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trailpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 5:21pm by trailpixie
I'm sure Terry can offer you a rebate on your subscription! Wink
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 12:48pm by Cabby
i to prefer to discuss on here. could there not be a link to one section that takes you to BS.COM on FB.

BrandonSuffolk.com

or

Brandon Forum
Beavor-bob View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavor-bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 5:20pm by Beavor-bob
It is good to have both - this forum is good to more easily find topics, FB better for problems such as Water, power or Gas problems - but Communication between folks is always good - it beats wars anyday! Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply