MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Webcam dead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Beavor-bob View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavor-bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 11:43am by Beavor-bob
Originally posted by Cabby Cabby wrote:

have the connections been checked. may of been a plug knocked. possibly easier for someone in the office to try as it might be difficult for Terry to get to you with work commitments.
Or even a computer, that needs a re-boot.!
 It may of course, be the webcam has got the weather inside it, experience taught me - anything electronic outside, needs mastic around the top of a fitting, & a small hole at the bottom, to let the condensation out!
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 9:03pm by Cabby
the camera is inside the council chamber.
Lady P View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 5:21pm by Lady P
Have got someone to check the connections as you suggested Cabby, and as you will see it has made no difference! Have tried, but if you have any further ideas do let me know and someone will give it a go.
Life is not a rehearsal!
Cabby View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 6:59pm by Cabby
if its connected then it must surely be a wifi and then web address issue.
Terry View Drop Down
Website Admin
Website Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 9:07pm by Terry
It doesn't work on wifi, it's hard wired to two home plugs and connects directly to the router.

Would you mind turning it off and on again at the plug in the council chamber, if that doesn't work I'll try and pop in and look at it.
BrandonSuffolk.com - Your website for our town
Lady P View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:08pm by Lady P
Terry, will be in OSH tomorrow so will do as you suggest and we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed!
Life is not a rehearsal!
Lady P View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 9:40am by Lady P
Terry, it has been turned off for a few seconds and then on again, sorry not worked! Anything further I can do, just let me know.
Life is not a rehearsal!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12