MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Friendship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Dorothy, Trispen View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dorothy, Trispen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 11:24pm by Dorothy, Trispen
Dear padbrat, thanks for replying to my story. This world is made better by good friends like you, sitting with someone and giving them comfort to their end, God Bless You. Perhaps we knew each other at Brandon School? Anyway do so hope the world, has been and, is kind to you. Dorothy.
Dorothy, Trispen
padbrat View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padbrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 11:35pm by padbrat
Originally posted by Dorothy, Trispen Dorothy, Trispen wrote:

Dear padbrat, thanks for replying to my story. This world is made better by good friends like you, sitting with someone and giving them comfort to their end, God Bless You. Perhaps we knew each other at Brandon School? Anyway do so hope the world, has been and, is kind to you. Dorothy.

sorry i never went to school in Brandon. i did go to school in Thetford, Folkstone, Osnabruck, Kirkconnel, Edinburgh, Berlin, Hamm.
army brat. Semper in Via
Planto diligo ut vetus tabernus
KAVO View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian
Verified Organisation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAVO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 1:23pm by KAVO
If anyone would like any help setting up a commun ity group and can come out and give you some guidence and advice and my services are free of charge as im funded by Forest Heath District Council.

As part of the work i do i have organised a funding fair to be held in Mildenhall tomorrow evening, 6pm-9pm. Community groups can come and listen to funders such as the Big Lottery and Suffolk Foundation. There will also be time for community group organisers to chat and share information with one another.

Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to know any more information about how i may be able to help you. Or email me on sarah.williams@keystonetrust.org.uk
Brandon Voluntary Forum
loupie68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loupie68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 1:32pm by loupie68
Thank you for all who looked at and responded to my post. I have been unwell and unable to sit at the computer, if anybody would like to chat or talk about arranging a meet up for 40+ group that would be great. Maybe at the new re-opened flintknappers in the afternoon.
Auto-immune illnesses need more research
Dorothy, Trispen View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorothy, Trispen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:39pm by Dorothy, Trispen
Dear Loopie68, Sorry to hear you have been unwell! Cannot meet you in the Flintknappers as I am many miles away in Cornwall, but just thought you might like to know being in the 'dumps' does not have to last for ever! Anyway I hope you will soon feel A.1., and lots WILL come and meet you in the Flintknappers. There is always someone thinking about you even if you are not aware of it! Keep your pecker up and give Brandon School a wave for me please. Had good schooldays there. D.
Dorothy, Trispen
Confident lady View Drop Down
Top Brandonian
Top Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Confident lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 10:33pm by Confident lady
Hiyas, hope you have now met new friends etc in Brandon

I,m out and about if you want to meet up for coffee sometime, email me if you like on ladyjay1965@aol.com

J
Gablen View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gablen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 12:54pm by Gablen
Hello! I am fond of astrology and that's why I can try to suggest that you can't find friends because of bad numbers around you. I am talking about the car number, you flat number, telephone and so on. If you are interested in it, I cal tell you more, for example, about the number 5555 meaning. It is rather interesting and I believe that it could help you to solve your trouble.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12