MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Depression

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Janette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Depression

Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 7:00am by Janette
I'm so tired of quarantine and this terrible news. I don't want anything. My mother says that I am depressed, but we still can’t check it because I can’t go to the doctor. How can I cheer myself up? I really do not see a way out.
GilValentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GilValentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 8:00am by GilValentine
You need to be very attentive to your mental health. This is the main factor now. I took this into account and began to use one of the best cbd edibles options. These sedative medicines have an irregular shape but they also have all the medicinal properties of cannabis. I just use this to keep my mind calm and clear.
Gablen View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gablen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 1:43pm by Gablen
Originally posted by Janette Janette wrote:

I'm so tired of quarantine and this terrible news. I don't want anything. My mother says that I am depressed, but we still can’t check it because I can’t go to the doctor. How can I cheer myself up? I really do not see a way out.

Personally, CBD oil in drops helped me from depression.
Darkus View Drop Down
Brandonian
Brandonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 4:02pm by Darkus
Unfortunately, depression occurs in a person due to constant stress. A person accumulates negativity and at some point the nervous system just can't stand it. But I know a good way to prevent the onset of depression. Use high-quality CBD oil in small courses and then your nervous system will be absolutely normal.
 Post Reply Post Reply