MenuBrandon discussion forums
  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I purchase 2k21's digital version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bestrsgoldfast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bestrsgoldfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I purchase 2k21's digital version

Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 8:05am by bestrsgoldfast
So I want to know very two things. The nba 2k21 mt coins variant - will be playable on ps5. BUT - if I purchase 2k21's digital version, will I get it again on the console? And the issue is,It will move to Unreal Engine 5? I won't pay to the exact same game. 2K doesn't utilize the engine, if I remember properly. However, you should wait to see. I understand EA is offering some of this kind so I am sure more companies that can provide NBA 2K21 cross gen will provide this (but that's just my very best guess). It's best just to be more patience now that the ball is officially rolling.

Up to now. Like the look at 2k21, I am not believing that's the use. And when they really don't utilize itmakes even more easy to make movement I suppose variant and that is it. Download it on ps5 and receive the improvements.I hope they use a brand new engine. Current engine is pre determined and pretty animated based. It must be toned down although I know there will be a few canned cartoons. I don't like as of a construct it is postponed or inputs do not register. (i.e. when I attempt to contest a shot my guy should not be postponed to contest because he is not a lock).

Know what you saying but people laugh in this game too much. I'm playing with 2k for 12 straight years for hours and hours and for me personally for basketball player and an player this one maybe the best one to playwith. Don't overlook the things that are bad on every year. The pushing 2k19, elongate fours etc.. Annually 2k becomes booooo, and they made complete games every year. Oh I have been playing every 2k for years and years with alot of game play with myself.

I think this year was a fantastic game but some annoyances that are very annoying. The player builder that is mt for sale 2k21 my was a significant improvement. I hope they let people find a way to refresh badges that are grinding or purchase badges following season. Nobody wishes to perform it and my livelihood is dull.
 Post Reply Post Reply