Print Page | Close Window

A Night of Fund-Racing

Printed From: BrandonSuffolk.com
Category: Brandon Discussion
Forum Name: Latest Events
Forum Description: For discussion and notification of the latest events in Brandon
URL: http://forum.brandonsuffolk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=545
Printed Date: 19 Jul 2019 at 10:04pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: A Night of Fund-Racing
Posted By: agc232
Subject: A Night of Fund-Racing
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 1:46pm
On the 30th September (its a Friday), The Deers Leap Football Club are holding a Fund-Racing Night to raise funds for the club.
 
95% of the players who play for the club come from or work in Brandon with the remaining 5% coming from Thetford or Bury St Edmunds.
 
Tickets are £5 each and the money goes into the club.  Tickets must be brought in advance and I am happy to deliver them to you if necessary.
 
If you are interested in coming then you can contact me (Adam) directly via mobile 07812757144, email mailto:agc232@hotmail.com - agc232@hotmail.com , a pm on here or via Facebook on the link below
 
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172093859525904 - https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172093859525904
 
Thank you and we hope to see you there.
 
Adam (agc232)



Replies:
Posted By: agc232
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:17pm
..... for Dog Racing Tickets.....
 
£5 a ticket....
 
all money goes to support The Deers Leap Football Club with pitch fees and the purchase of equipment....
 
I am able and willing to deliver up until 6pm if neccessary......
 
PM me if interested.....
 
agc232



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk